The Shain Gang
A look at what goes on with our family.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Traveling girl!
First, I took a nap in the car. (Notice the tongue…she thought she still had her binky..lol):
Then, I had some fun in my stroller while waiting for the plane:
And then I chewed on a water bottle to make my gums feel better:
All in a day's travels! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Angie
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Blog
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
16 years ago
Our Journey Through Life
Reflecting on the month of June 2009...
17 years ago
One pamper at a time
Elmo LIVE!
17 years ago
my charming kids
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(24)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(2)
Catch up...
Traveling girl!
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment