So, spring is here :) I am happy we have almost made it out of the "sickness" season, but know we have a few more weeks to go!
We have been enjoying the warmer days and Jake is enjoying his time at the park. Makena is rolling over both ways now and practicing sitting up, although is still quite wobbly :) Andy is on his last leg of the school year and will...gulp..be graduating 8th grade in May! I will be flying out to watch him officially be done with junior high!
Next up for us is enrolling Andy in high school, planning Jake's birthday party, Angie finishing her class and oh yeah, celebrating our 5 year anniversary! We won't be doing anything big in April because we are making a trip in July to watch Coldplay in San Diego where we will hang out for a couple of days....without kids! We are also hoping Grandma Cindy and Papa Tony come to see us in a couple of weeks! Can't wait, it has been too long!
I guess that is it for now. Life seems much more hectic these days, but I think it is just the day to day stuff that makes it feel that way! We welcome the longer days, warm sun and plenty of time to hang outside together.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment